Express your faith in color with the The Word in Color Wirebound Coloring Book
! Uplifting Scripture is artistically presented through detailed artwork, offering an opportunity for reflection, and receiving encouragement from God's Word, while you lose yourself in the tranquility of coloring.
The glossy hardcover of the The Word in Color Wirebound Coloring Book
is white and features beautiful floral wreath. The embossed title appears in black and pink.
The Word in Color
The coloring book is wirebound with a 5/8 inch coil binding at the top, which makes it easy to flip over pages. It also offers enough support to use the covers as a hard surface so you can color wherever you find yourself waiting - in the pickup line, doctor's office, or at home.
The book is bound in heavy-duty stock. 104 perforated pages are printed on one side and can easily be torn off to use or discard. In all, there are 50 images to color, some of which include gift tags, bookmarks, and cards. With the diversity of design styles, you'll have a hard time deciding which page to color first! Color your pictures, cut them out, and use them in your scrapbooking pages, as gift tags for presents, as cards for friends, or laminate them and use them as bookmarks.
Share the joy and invite others to join you in coloring the designs in The Word in Color Wirebound Coloring Book
- the perforated pages make this a shareable pastime. When you're finished, hang your artwork for long lasting inspiration.
- Inspirational Coloring Book for Adults
- Printed on High-Quality Heavy Stock Paper
- 104 Pages
- 50 Designs
- Pages Printed on One Side
- Designed for Fun, Serenity, Calmness & Quiet Inspiration
- Includes Gift Tags, Bookmarks & Cards to Color
- Presentation Page for Gift-giving
- Images Based on Scripture
- Size: 10.5" x 7.3" x 0.6" (267 x 185 x 15 mm)