The For God So Loved the World Two-tone Tan Faux Leather Classic Bible Cover
is a reminder of just how much God loves the world. This Bible case displays the good news of the Gospel in its simplest form.
The front cover of the faux leather Bible cover shows two dark tan vertical panels sandwiching a lighter tan panel. These panels wrap around the spine of the Bible case. The central panel features a heat-debossed hilltop motif with three crosses and the verse from John 3:16 on the front.
For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life.
The back cover features a full-full-length slip pocket in the lighter tan color, and the three crosses are heat-debossed in the lower left corner. There is an exterior zipper with a silver cross-engraved zipper pull, a convenient lay-flat spine handle, and 2 pen loops inside the Bible case.
This Bible cover is available in two sizes: medium and large. Please refer to the last image in the image carousel on the left for the Bible Cover Sizing Chart before you make a selection.
Share the good news of the gospel wherever you do your Bible study when you protect your Bible with the For God So Loved the World Two-tone Tan Faux Leather Classic Bible Cover. The For God So Loved the World Two-tone Tan Faux Leather Classic Bible Cover makes a meaningful gift to celebrate the baptism of a new believer or the confession of faith of a seasoned believer.
- Heat-debossed Golgotha crucifixion scene
- Tow-tone tan faux leather
- Heat-debossed sentiment
- For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life.
- John 3:16
- Heat-debossed cross design on back panel
- Faux leather back slip pocket
- Classic Bible cover
- Lay-flat carry handle on spine
- Silver cross-engraved zipper pull
- 2 interior pen loops
- Available in medium and large
- Refer to Image Carousel for Bible Cover Sizing Chart